ISC 6.1 Display Issue

pbarnard

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am in the process of converting from TSM 5.5.2.0 to TSM 6.1.2.0. This means that I am also getting the ISC 6.1 interface. The problem that I am having is trying to use the ISC with IE8. When I display some information (for instance Storage Devices) the starts on the screen and then scrolls completely off to the right of the screen leaving me with some data on screen, a massive amount of free space and then the last of the information about the library or server.

My question is: is there something in IE8 or ISC 6.1 that can be modified to render all of this data on the screen. I am running Windows 2008 64 bit.

Thanks for any help.

My question is: is there something in IE8 or ISC 6.1 that can be modified to render all of this data on the screen. I am running Windows 2008 64 bit.

Thanks for any help.

This has been a problem with newer versions of IE.

I suggest using Firefox.

I tried doing the IE7/8 Compatibility Mode, but it didn't seem to make any difference. I tried Firefox and that seems to work okay. I think that will get me through. I know that the "powers that be" would like to use IE8, but if we can't then we can't.

Thanks for your responses. If anyone can come up with a way to use IE8 I would be glad to hear it. Thanks again.

Back