Incremental restore.

Niko

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

thanks to your help, i 've done this little set up file

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Code:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><PRE>

tcpport 1500

TCPServeraddress 10.xx.xx.xx

COMPression ON

DOMAIN C:

Exclude *:...*

include c:private...*

Nodename PC003071

REPlace Yes

SUbdir Yes

TCPPORT 1500

PASSWORDACCESS GENERATE

</PRE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I ve setup my tsm server to perform an incremental backup !! now it's good . Indeed i want to see all file versions, how can i do it ? with the GUI ? but how can i see these differents versions ?

Best regards

Hi,

you have to choose 'show aktive/inaktive' somewhere in the menu bar of the client GUI...

if you use command line (e.g. 'query backup') you have to use an option ( '-inactive' i think ) to show active and inactive versions of a file...

hope this helps...

R.

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>Hi everybody,

thanks to your help, i 've done this little set up file

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Code:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><PRE>

tcpport 1500

TCPServeraddress 10.xx.xx.xx

COMPression ON

DOMAIN C:

Exclude *:...*

include c:private...*

Nodename PC003071

REPlace Yes

SUbdir Yes

TCPPORT 1500

PASSWORDACCESS GENERATE

</PRE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I ve setup my tsm server to perform an incremental backup !! now it's good . Indeed i want to see all file versions, how can i do it ? with the GUI ? but how can i see these differents versions ?

Best regards</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Back