IBM Download Director

jaguar

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
why it is too hard to download the software from passport advantage website I've authorized customer of IBM Passport advantage

i select the software it ask me to download java applet i installed it but still IBM Download Director asking me invalid directory etc etc..

does any buddy has the same exprience with IBM Download Director

jaguar-

the new download from passport advantage is a little confusing but it will take sometime to get use too...

I have the same problem at 1st but after a few downloads...I managed...

I always switch the download to HTTP as it gives you a choice at the bottom of the page.

I also have been wondering to download the softwares from IBM passport advantage website i browse thur passport advantege provide my credentials than it asked me to provide site number on self nomination page ... etc etc.. but still not be able to get access passport advantage

i got proff of entitlement email from ibm

I also have been wondering to download the softwares from IBM passport advantage website i browse thur passport advantege provide my credentials than it asked me to provide site number on self nomination page ... etc etc.. but still not be able to get access passport advantage

i got proff of entitlement email from ibm

Your entitlement to download from Passport Advantage should be authorized by a company designated individual (normally a purchaser dealing with IBM) or through your IBM Software Sales Account Manager.

Back