Error message I cant crack

sotired

Newcomer
Reaction score
Hi, I am in the process of migrating backups from TSM on v6.4 and I have started to see the following error:

04/01/2023 10:10:41 ANR2939E The reference 'SELECT 'alertDamagedContainers' AS QUERYNAME , '{d8ea15f6-d720-4135-8558-bad8053ed92b}' AS INSTANCEGUID , current_timestamp AS TIMERUN , STGPOOL_NAME , CONTAINER_NAME , STATE from CONTAINERS where STGPOOL_NAME in ( SELECT STGPOOL_NAME FROM STGPOOLS WHERE STG_TYPE = 'DIRECTORY' and STATE = 'UNAVAILABLE' ) ' contains an unknown SQL table name.

I've tried multiple querys but they are not recognised by my version. I am still pretty new TSM so apologies if its a very obvious fix

Thanks

From the message manual:

ANR2939E The reference 'reference' contains an unknown SQL table name.

Explanation

A table name in the SQL command is not one of the base tables defined by the server's database. The rows of the table SYSCAT.TABLES can be selected to obtain a list of all of the valid base tables.
System action

The SQL query is terminated.
User response

Retry the command using a table that is defined by the IBM Spectrum Protect server database.

Looks like we have an application that is running select statement to generate some report.
The table that its getting the information from no longer exist.

This will show a list of all the tables available for querying.
select * from syscat.tables
or
select tabname,colname,remarks from syscat.columns
or
select tabname,colname,remarks from syscat.columns
or
select distinct tabname, colname from syscat.columns order by 1,2

Good Luck,
Sias

Back