1. Forum Rules (PLEASE CLICK HERE TO READ BEFORE POSTING) Click the link to access ADSM.ORG Acceptable Use Policy and forum rules which should be observed when using this website. Violators may be banned from this website. This message will disappear after you have made at least 12 posts. Thank you for your cooperation.

Error during pre-install check for reporting and monitoring

Discussion in 'TSM Installation, Upgrade and Configuration' started by Poohmanchoo, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Poohmanchoo

Poohmanchoo New Member

TSM Administrator/ Avamar and Networker Admin.
    I am trying to install the reporting feature on a VM created especially for TIP and reporting. Admin Center installed and works perfectly, but when I attempt to install the reporting feature I receive the the following error:

Custom Action: com.ibm.ac.coi.ext.ia.plugin.IAGenericLogger
    Additional Notes: ERROR - class com.ibm.ac.coi.ext.ia.plugin.IAGenericLogger.install() runtime exception:

INSTALLATION WAS CANCELLED BY USER DURING PRE-INSTALLATION

Can anyone tell me what is going on? This is so generic I don't even know where to begin. I thought it was initially because I did not have enough HD and memory allocated for the system, but even when these issue were remedied, I still get this issue.
    Any possible causes that I should look for?

I am running this on a VM with:
    8GB mem
    Intel Xenon CPU E5430 @2.66GHz
    80 GB HD space allocation