1. Please help support our sponsors by considering their products and services.
    Our sponsors enable us to maintain high-speed Internet connection and fast webservers.
    They support this free information and knowledge exchange forum service at no cost to you.

Please welcome our latest sponsor Tectrade . We can show our appreciation by learning more about Tectrade Solutions

domain administrator authority

Discussion in 'TSM Installation, Upgrade and Configuration' started by tpesselier, Feb 7, 2018.

1. tpesselier

tpesselier ADSM.ORG Member

Hello

Currently I gave the admin rights on a domain to an admin with limited rights, example admintest.
    (grant authority admintest domains = dom_test classes = policy)

Before TSM created an administrator at each register node now it does not do it anymore.

I would like to simplify the connection to all agents in the domain for admintest.

My question is is it possible to define the same administrator for all the nodes of a domain and how to use dsmc on a balient to authenticate with the administrator admintest (I know that it works with the mistletoe)

After I do not know the best pratice in my case, how do you manage your domains and its administrators?

thx