Copy Pool Error

nalinsl

Active Newcomer
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

We had a bad disk in TSM Server and after that our TSM server started pplaying up with ANR999D error and so on.
Anyway I did a volhistory and devconfig backup and after that ran a database ackup to the disk.

Now I have problem, can't see any copy pool tapes.It shows only 1 Vaultretrieve tape.
Hope someone can help me to sort out this issue.

I can still see the following error

11/12/2012 12:19:04 ANR9999D_0973842209 (tb.c:3546) Thread<11>: >>ERROR
Database Page Format: Invalid sibling for page 7241172,
left sibling = 0. (SESSION: 61)

Thanks in advance.

Nalin

Hi Guys,

We had a bad disk in TSM Server and after that our TSM server started pplaying up with ANR999D error and so on.
Anyway I did a volhistory and devconfig backup and after that ran a database ackup to the disk.

Now I have problem, can't see any copy pool tapes.It shows only 1 Vaultretrieve tape.
Hope someone can help me to sort out this issue.

I can still see the following error

11/12/2012 12:19:04 ANR9999D_0973842209 (tb.c:3546) Thread<11>: >>ERROR
Database Page Format: Invalid sibling for page 7241172,
left sibling = 0. (SESSION: 61)

Thanks in advance.

Nalin

Do you have a backup of the DB BEFORE all of bad disk incident took place? If you have, you can try resting the DB and see if you get back the copy pool.

By saying "...can't see any copy pool tapes.", do you mean that q vol stgpool=<copy_pool_name> returns NO volumes at all?

Thanks moonbuddy, we had a failed disk and which has caused the issue,noticed few offline db volumes and made them online, but again TSM server crashed after couple of hours and its finally back up and running after restoring the TSM database

Thanks again

Back