change/Modify Administrative Schedule name using Admin Center

tsmhelum

Active Newcomer
Reaction score
Hello All,

Is there anyway to change a Administrative Schedule name in the 6.2.0 ADMIN Center?

I would like to rename/change a name of a house keeping schedule, I was able to modify/rename the script but having no luck with renaming the Admin Schedule .

Thanks in advance for any help!

you cannot rename the admin schedule, just delete it and create with the new name...

Or copy it to the new name and then delete the original. You will not have to fill the parameters again. I am not sure if you can do it in the Admin Center, though. I don't use any admin GUI.

Rudy

tsmhelum, FYI, if you make a copy, you'll need to make it active. Default setting will be "Active=No" so don't just copy and walk away thinking it's ready to roll.

tsmhelum, FYI, if you make a copy, you'll need to make it active. Default setting will be "Active=No" so don't just copy and walk away thinking it's ready to roll.

Nice catch :up:

Thanks, Nezih, rore and GregE for your help!

The copy has to be done from the command line (rore eluded to) correct? I don't see a selection in the drop down menu to do this from the Admin Center 6.2 GUI.

Last edited:
Back