bogus font!?

oskie

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
I have installed ISC 6.0.1.1 with TSM 5.5.0.0. The fonts are big and ugly (Times New Roman/something else for text inputs) - not small and neat like the ones I saw on another ISC installation today of the same version. Any idea what's wrong? I tried different web browsers, reinstalling ISC, etc. Our initial installation was interrupted and when logged in the ISC reported that only version 6.0.1 was installed, not 6.0.1.1. Because of that I removed AC and ISC and the remaining files in the installation directory, and reinstalled it. Now it says 6.0.1.1 as it should but the font is still bogus.

Regards,

Oskar

different css files!

It turned out to be a Regional Setting thing! Apparently you'll get a different CSS file if your language isn't set to English. Here are the differences:

Code:
--- LWP_Styles[1].en.css        2008-09-30 08:57:02.000000000 +0200
+++ LWP_Styles[2].ie.css        2008-09-30 08:56:53.000000000 +0200
@@ -7 +7 @@
-/* This file is designed for use with most browsers.                                                                 */
+/* This file is designed for use with Internet Explorer.                                                                 */
@@ -13 +13 @@
-/* This file was programatically generated with these options: theme=ISCTheme browser=default locale=en config=CssStyles_LatinI.properties                                                                */
+/* This file was programatically generated with these options: theme=ISCTheme browser=ie locale=default config=CssStyles_NoFontFamilyLargerSizes.properties                                                                */
@@ -43 +43 @@
-    font-size: xx-small;
+    font-size: x-small;
@@ -53 +53 @@
@@ -63 +63 @@
@@ -273 +273 @@
-       cursor: pointer;
+       cursor: hand;
@@ -293 +293 @@
@@ -339 +339 @@
-       font-size: small;
+       font-size: medium;
@@ -435 +435 @@
-       overflow: hidden;
+
@@ -548 +548 @@
@@ -554 +554 @@

Does anyone know how to regenerate these files? :)

Back