Are these testking question/answers wrong?

Legless

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I downloaded the Testking cert prep, and what I think to be a few errors. I'd like to hear other's thoughts on them to confirm my suspicions, or hopefully to learn where I went wrong.

Pictures and comments follow.

Testking799-1-inclexcl.jpg

It seems to be that the correct answer is the unprovided option "Q inclexcl"

Testking099-2-Polling.jpg

Based on the wording of the last sentence in the question, I believe the more appropriate answer should be "polling".

Testking799-3-subfile.jpg

It seems to me that subfile backup would have more benefit on larger clients, would provide more benefit backing up a remote, large, server, as opposed to a remote desktop.

The rest of the cert prep is rife with atrocious spelling and syntax errors, but is generally helpful, if only to make you think a little bit more about the material.

I'm eager to hear everyone's thoughts on these questions.

They are right on all the questions I just think that the wording could have been better.

#1)The Q SYSTEMINFO provides all the include/exclude statements along with domain info to a text file that can be reviewed. Sure Q INCLEXCL would be my first command to try but since its not in the list of answered the Q SYSTEMINFO is correct.

#2) This one is also correct because by setting the HL and LL address on the server the client is not required to contact the server and leave its IP and Port info for TSM to contact it. The client typically has to register its IP and port when it starts its CAD/Scheduler. Here it does not and can work with firewall issues.

#3)Over a WAN adaptive subfile would be a good option for a file server if the connection is slow, however I would try my best to get a solution in the location of the fileserver if I could. Since this is a test question and not me solutioning it then yes adaptive subfile would work for a fileserver over the WAN.

Chad,

It looks like q systeminfo must be exclusive to 5.3 - I don't have it on my 5.2 box.

Thank you for your explanation of #2.

It sounds like we're basically in agreement over 3.

Thank you for your insights.

Best regards,

Legless.

ciao,

I'm studying for 799 and 881 tsm certification, it's possible to have testking Q&A?

Thanks in advance

ciccio :)

Back