ANS2619S error when attemping to use Novell gui

pegasus

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
I recently Installed TSM Netware client 5.2.2 on a Novell 6 server.

We are using a TSM version 5.2.1.3

I receive the following message when attempting to use the

web-based backup/archive client.

"ANS2619S" The Client Acceptor Daemon was unable to start the Remote Client Agent.

Any one else ever see this and Know what might be the problem?

thanks

:confused:

Assuming you meant to say "installed TSM 5.2.2 on a Netware 6 server" I will address that. Make sure your TSM server is also at 5.2.2, not just your clients. Assuming that is true, check out your TSM nlms on the Netware server. After your install, did you unload and reload your modules? Check the versions for dsmc.nlm, dsmcad.nlm for starters, and also make sure nothing changed on your autoexec configuration.

Just a few places I would check first.

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>Assuming you meant to say "installed TSM 5.2.2 on a Netware 6 server" I will address that. Make sure your TSM server is also at 5.2.2, not just your clients. Assuming that is true, check out your TSM nlms on the Netware server. After your install, did you unload and reload your modules? Check the versions for dsmc.nlm, dsmcad.nlm for starters, and also make sure nothing changed on your autoexec configuration.

Just a few places I would check first.</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks, I will check into your suggestions

Back