Anr6918

Julot

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have this message :

ANR6918W PREPARE : le fichier d'instructions de reprise C:\PROGRAM FILES\TIVOLI\TSM\SERVER1\RECOVERY.INSTRUCTIONS.GENERAL est introuvable.(SESSION: 9683, PROCESSUS: 53)

ANR6918W PREPARE : le fichier d'instructions de reprise C:\PROGRAM FILES\TIVOLI\TSM\SERVER1\RECOVERY.INSTRUCTIONS.OFFSITE est introuvable.(SESSION: 9683, PROCESSUS: 53)

ANR6918W PREPARE : le fichier d'instructions de reprise C:\PROGRAM FILES\TIVOLI\TSM\SERVER1\RECOVERY.INSTRUCTIONS.INSTALL est introuvable.(SESSION: 9683, PROCESSUS: 53)

ANR6918W PREPARE : le fichier d'instructions de reprise C:\PROGRAM FILES\TIVOLI\TSM\SERVER1\RECOVERY.INSTRUCTIONS.DATABASE est introuvable.(SESSION: 9683, PROCESSUS: 53)

ANR6918W PREPARE : le fichier d'instructions de reprise C:\PROGRAM FILES\TIVOLI\TSM\SERVER1\RECOVERY.INSTRUCTIONS.STGPOOL est introuvable.(SESSION: 9683, PROCESSUS: 53)

I search files who named Recovery* in c:\C:\PROGRAM FILES\TIVOLI\TSM\SERVER1\ but they are not present...
What must I make ?
Can you help me ??
Thanks a lot.

i search but i dont find anything about this problem...thanks for your helping.

i search but i dont find anything about this problem...thanks for your helping.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Julot,

Stop being so leasy, and really read the redbook, page 595 :

"The recovery instruction files are user-created and should contain any ...."

You have to create those files ....

Cheers.

i 've followed the redbook. But my files of "recovery" aren't create. What i have forgotten ?

I believe that you still did not understood what is written in the red book : those files are user created : this means that it is up to you to fill them with the information you will need in case of disaster (like TSM server configuration, client restore prority, etc ....). TSM will not fill them for you, but only put them inside the recovery plan ...
Is it clearer now ?

TIA

Last edited:
Back