Admin Center

Atulbora

Newcomer
Reaction score
In newly installed Admin Center 6.3.4.300 unable to add Servers from Manage Server
Nothing Happens when I clink on "Select Action"

Checked on Different Browsers on OS Windows Server 2008 R2
Explorer , Google , Mozilla Latest Edtions
Disabled Firewall

Last edited:
I have the same version and for the web works i use mozilla firefox 3.5 (yes 3.5) i use a special mozilla profil because if you don't do that the mozilla last version was launch even if you launch old version.

Install the version of firefox 3.5 in a different directory than the original (choose custom installation) (search google with firefox 3.5 and choose the first (from mozilla^^))
Then verify that Java is installed (minimum java 6)
Then create a shortcut for firefox 3.5
Launch the profile manager and create a new profile (download it here ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/utilities/profilemanager/1.0/)
On the shortcut to firefox 3.5 right click property
In the target add-P-no-remote new_profil -no-remote

This should give an address of this type
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox 3.5\firefox.exe" -P mozilla3 -no-remote
Now you can launch mozilla 3.5 from the raccourci 3.5 with new profil.

For me that working good i'am work with mozilla 3.5 and new java and all windows works ^^

Wish i help you i you have question i'am here

Hi Atulbora Have you faced any java error while installing AC 6.3.4.300 ,.I am getting the error

.Invocation of this Java Application has caused an InvocationTargetException. This application will now exit. (LAX)

Any Ideas ??

Cheers
albatross

Hi,

albatross
Hi Atulbora Have you faced any java error while installing AC 6.3.4.300 ,.I am getting the error

.Invocation of this Java Application has caused an InvocationTargetException. This application will now exit. (LAX)

Any Ideas ??

Cheers
albatross​

Do you see my last post on this thread with that configuration no problem (for me)

Best regards.

Back