A Sr. Tivoli Administrator needed in Southern Ontario!!

jeffv

Newcomer
Reaction score
Hey Everyone! I am a IT Recruiter with MIS Consultants located in Toronto Canada. I really need some help on this current assignment.

I am conducting a very difficult search for a client of ours in Southern Ontario. I am going nuts trying to find a Sr. Tivoli Administrator who is very hands-on, and is capable of mentoring and coaching 2 Jr. Tivoli Administrators. This person has to be someone that is capable of doing design and architecture work and can make design recommendations to senior IT managers.

Also:

-someone who has a broad Tivoli skillset (ie. experience with the Configuration & Operations and Storage Management modules) would be great.

-someone currently working as a Unix Administrator who handles Tivoli systems administration and has the above experience would be perfect.

The first interview would be a phone interview with the IT Manager. The second interview would be at the client site in person. Personality is very important for this job: someone who is a team player but who also commands respect and can mentor and teach junior staff members.

This is a full-time position, $$$ is very good...in Canadian dollars. Our client needs this person right away. They will relocate an American candidate if need be (as long as you can get across the boarder).

Here is my information below; if anyone has any help, advice or referrals, please send me a note or call me. Thanks everyone!

Jeff Vainio

[email protected]

1-800-311-2828

:confused:

Hi Jeff,

I believe I have the skills you need for this job but I am from Brazil.

I am a Tivoli Consultant and I have been working with Tivoli design and implementation for more than 6 years with many Tivoli modules (including TSM) and in very large environments (with more than 25,000 nodes).

My knowledge of Unix operating systems is very good and I had worked with many Tivoli professionals before, from Brazil and from the US. I have no problem in trainnning or supervising other professionals.

I would like very much to work in Canada in a Tivoli project. If you have any opportunity for me, considering the relocation situation, please let me know.

Best regards,

Mario Behring

55 11 9540-8383

[email protected]

Back