Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5.6 restore for a SAN Client

2010-10-21 15:02:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5.6 restore for a SAN Client
From: Dennis Peacock <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 15:02:42 -0400
Tanuja,
I'm sorry, but we did what we did to get it to work. The avenue you suggested
was one of the first things we tried. No success until we did what "we did".
[Wink]

BTW, the master servers (3) and media servers (9) are all Solaris 10 boxes,
ACSLS server, with 3 master servers feeding an SL8500 library with 44 T10Kb
tape drives, plus 12 9940b tape drives, with totally redundant robots in the
SL8500.

One of them was just upgraded to 7.0.1 just last night....and that's a whole
nuther "can of worms".  :)