Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Architectural question (staging)

2010-04-26 15:39:18
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Architectural question (staging)
From: Victor Engle <victor.engle AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 15:39:11 -0400
Thanks Martin. Good info. What criteria do you use to determine the
number of concurrent jobs for a DSSU? Is it reasonable to determine
the concurrent DSSU sessions based on the speed of the clients? For
example, If I have a disk to which I can write 100MB/s and clients
that can write 5MB/s then I would use 20 concurrent sessions?

Thanks all for your responses!

Vic