Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Keep getting 58 errors

2009-08-03 10:57:30
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Keep getting 58 errors
From: smwoodcrafts <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 10:54:21 -0400
Thanks, but it doesn't mention anything about my problem. When I check the
client, I see its listening to the ports. I don't see it as a DNS issue,
because we are using Hosts file entries for resolution. We are going through a
firewall, but I can't see that being an issue as the other servers in the same
group can communicate with the master and media servers. In fact, it was
communicating until they changed the server name and, as I mentioned before, I
changed all the entries to reflect the new name. I am at a loss.

smwoodcrafts