Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] 6.5.4 Remote Java Admin probs

2009-08-03 10:48:48
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] 6.5.4 Remote Java Admin probs
From: Justin Piszcz <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com>
To: Dave Markham <dave.markham AT fjserv DOT net>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 10:45:36 -0400 (EDT)
All was working fine before the upgrade?

Can you identify the windows host (forward & reverse dns) from the master
and the master from the windows host?

This sounds like a strange issue, what do the logs say for
(windows-client) when you open the console on that end?

In addition, on the admin console host you can make the log directories
there and change the verbosity to 5.

Justin.