Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NB 6.5.1 issue, error 25, jobs fail

2008-03-17 14:39:26
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NB 6.5.1 issue, error 25, jobs fail
From: "Jeff Lightner" <jlightner AT water DOT com>
To: "Mike Kiles" <mikekiles AT yahoo DOT com>, "S Conn." <sysadminlists AT gmail DOT com>, <Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 14:05:08 -0400
The fix is ALWAYS in the "next" release/patch...

...and when you find out after that one becomes available and is
installed that it still doesn't work the fix will still be in the "next"
release/patch.

Better to try and "fix" or work around what you have than assume it will
be resolved in the next version.