Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NB 6.5.1 issue, error 25, jobs fail

2008-03-15 01:42:31
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NB 6.5.1 issue, error 25, jobs fail
From: "S Conn." <sysadminlists AT gmail DOT com>
To: Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 00:25:39 -0500
Thursday, after reboot:
bmrbd            1304    0.000%            0.078   47M   3/12/08 12:06:44.375
bmrd             1400    0.000%            0.203   11M   3/12/08 12:06:46.843

Friday, having issue:
bmrbd            1304    0.000%            0.093  101M   3/12/08 12:06:44.375
bmrd             1400    0.000%            0.218   11M   3/12/08 12:06:46.843

Restarted the "Netbackup Bare Metal Restore Boot Server" process, but
I was at a remote site and lost network connection to the server.
Later I checked when I got back to the office and noticed I had no
issue getting into the console and all my jobs had started on schedule
and were running smoothly.  I'm going to disable the BMR stuff for a
few days and see what happens.  I have the BMR stuff installed, but
haven't gotten around to testing it yet.

Do you know of any fix for this, or do we have to wait for Symantec to
get around to it?

Thanks for your help,

Seth