Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] VTL images to tape

2006-08-22 13:51:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] VTL images to tape
From: Greg.Hindle at constellation.com (Hindle, Greg)
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 13:51:13 -0400
Are you using enterprise vault to get your images off from the VTL to
tape? This is what I am referring to. There is an option in enterprise
vault that says vault the images and du0liacte them to tape. This option
does not work if you are trying to vault from the VTL. You must use a
script to get the images off the VTL. 6.5 will have this part (from what
I have been told this obvious could change) added to the gui and it will
work.

Greg