Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] VTL images to tape

2006-08-22 13:25:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] VTL images to tape
From: liddles at amgen.com (Liddle, Stuart)
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 10:25:13 -0700
Actually, the story I heard from Symantec/Veritas about the VTL support
under 6.x is that it will allow for automatic expiration of the VTL images
once they have been successfully duplicated to physical tape.  That's
similar to the current option in vault for images coming from a DSSU.

We are currently using a script to expire our VTL images once we have them
dup'd.

--stuart

  _____