Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] What is cumulative incremental???

2006-08-17 15:21:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] What is cumulative incremental???
From: backupicici at gmail.com (Veritas Netbackup)
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 00:51:35 +0530
Thanks to all,

I'm new to netbackup and thats a terrible goof up. Many of the gurus
out here have shown me where I err'ed. The concept is clear to me know

But I'm still surprised as to why the first working day backup is
approx 74 GB when the full backup on SUN is 120 GB.

Well I'm planning to check the timestamps of the files on SUN and MON,
and also the TIR, and ofcourse whether CIFS has any role to play.

Regards,
PP BIJU KRISHNAN