Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Installing NetBackup 6.0

2006-08-16 15:41:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Installing NetBackup 6.0
From: Patrick.P.Nguyen at embarq.com (Nguyen, Patrick [LTD])
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:41:34 -0500
Hi all,

I have a Sun Enterprise 420R with Solaris 9 and a Sun StorEdge L-11000.
Since I am new with Veritas NetBackup 6.0, after I completed installing
NetBackup Server and NetBackup Client, can someone tell me what do I
need to install (on what CDs) and configure to make it recognize the
L-11000? I have don't have support from Symantec because I have a temp
license to evaluate.

Thanks in advanced

Patrick Nguyen
EMBARQ(tm) - Lnt-Natlnetops-Intelligenetsvc - Network Systems Admr II
Office: 407.741.0561  |  Wireless: 321.695.7219  |  Fax: 407-741-0455  |
Email: patrick.p.nguyen at embarq.com
500 North New York Ave  -  Winter Park, Florida 32789  -  Mailstop:
FLWNTC0103 - 1018

This message (including any attachments) may contain privileged
material, non-public information or proprietary information and is for
the intended recipients only. If you are not the intended recipient, you
should notify the sender and delete this message. Any disclosure,
copying, or use of this information is strictly prohibited and may
subject you to legal liability