Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Problem accessing NBU GUI using hostname

2005-08-15 03:51:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Problem accessing NBU GUI using hostname
From: song_1977 AT yahoo DOT com (Song)
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 00:51:09 -0700 (PDT)
--0-1774863119-1124092269=:89768

Hi all,

I'm having problem accessing NBU GUI using hostname (Can access using IP
address) from the master server itself. I never encounter this issue during the
initial install.

Anyone encounter the same problem before?

OS : solaris 9
NBU : version 5.0

Thanks.
-Song

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-1774863119-1124092269=:89768

<DIV>Hi all,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I'm having problem accessing NBU GUI using hostname (Can access using IP
address)&nbsp;from the master server itself. I never encounter this issue
during the initial install.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Anyone encounter the same problem before?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>OS : solaris 9</DIV>
<DIV>NBU : version 5.0</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks.</DIV>
Yahoo!?<br>Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
--0-1774863119-1124092269=:89768--