Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Problem accessing NBU GUI using hostname

2005-08-15 08:58:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Problem accessing NBU GUI using hostname
From: JPriddy AT thegoldensource DOT com (Priddy, John)
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 08:58:04 -0400
Does it work if you give the full domain?  ie. Netbackup.blah.com  Are other
hosts available via short hostname when using ssh, etc?  If yes and no
respectively you probably just need to modify /etc/resolv.conf on the client

John Priddy
jpriddy AT thegoldensource DOT com
NT Systems Administrator
GoldenSource Corporation