Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] no more error 41's

2005-05-16 08:29:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] no more error 41's
From: pkeating AT bank-banque-canada DOT ca (Paul Keating)
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 08:29:58 -0400
That's great news.
Though I would have figured there would have been more difference after
updating the clients.

Most of our hangs seem to be on some filename like C:\Program
Files\Veritas\netbackup\temp\675_C_temp_img
Or something like that......which I figured would be related to
OTM/WOFB/VSS/VSP, and therefore affected more by the client.

Glad to hear it went well.

I'm on week 6 of testing 5.0 MP4 for rollout, hopefully this weekend.

Once that's rolled out, I'll start testing for the latest 5.1 MP that's
available at that time.

Paul