Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBDC 4.5_MP6 Solaris M/M server various clients

2004-03-16 15:05:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBDC 4.5_MP6 Solaris M/M server various clients
From: kathy AT mitre DOT org (Kathy Riddlemoser)
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 15:05:07 -0500
I used the advice from the other email out there about editing the buffers
and I've seen a significant change.  Had a windows box backup 25 GB in
05:16:40 and after changing my buffer number and size it backed up 25 GB in
1:17:40.  A 4 hour difference!  Check out the emails with subject LTO2
maxing out memory.