Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE:OTM 'Error:0x8000001c (WIN32 1110: Unknown error)

2003-06-23 12:11:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE:OTM 'Error:0x8000001c (WIN32 1110: Unknown error)
From: david.chapa AT adic DOT com (David Chapa)
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 09:11:07 -0700
Nick:

You mention in your original post that it is NBU 4.5.  On your W2K client, was
this an upgrade or a fresh install of the client software?

If it is an upgrade then Veritas VSP (their snapshot technology and the
replacement of OTM) is installed and running.  OTM doesn't "uninstall" when you
perform the client upgrade if I'm not mistaken.  This may be the root of your
problem.

Just an FYI.

David