Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NDMP Support

2003-06-20 12:23:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NDMP Support
From: ressex AT hotmail DOT com (Rick Essex)
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 16:23:25 +0000
<P>I have a question about NetBackup Business Server and NDMP.&nbsp; I can't
seem to get a straight answer as to if NetBackup (not Backup Exec) Business
Server will support a Procom 4100 (one of the largest NAS units on the
market).&nbsp; It does not seem to make sense that Veritas would support a huge
NAS with a $1,500 NDMP module, but even Veritas can't say yes or no.&nbsp; I
would think it would have to be NetBackup DataCenter, but like I said, I can't
seem to find anyone at Veritas that can answer this question.</P>
<P>Any help would be greatly appreciated!</P>
href="http://g.msn.com/8HMGENUS/2731??PS=";>the new MSN 8 </a> and get 2 months
FREE*</html>