Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Help with calendar based policy

2002-10-27 11:45:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Help with calendar based policy
From: MAlter AT nmff DOT org (Alter, Matt)
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 10:45:42 -0600
I'm sure this has been covered before, but can you help in pointing me
to a doc or something about how to set up calendar based schedules.  I
have followed the admin guide for Windows and I can not get it to work.
I am able to get freq based schedules to work.

Nbu 4.5 mp2
Windows 2000 adv
Windows clients

Thxs,
Matt.

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.  If the reader of this e-mail message is not the intended
copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender and destroy all copies of the transmittal.
Thank you. Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation, Inc.