Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: Help with calendar based policy

2002-10-28 04:07:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: Help with calendar based policy
From: louise.bazzard AT dutchtone DOT nl (louise.bazzard AT dutchtone DOT nl)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 10:07:09 +0100
Hi Jaffee,

There is a patch for fixing this on the Veritas web site.  We had the same
problem, while the backup window is open, the policy will run repeatedly.
Also it would run every week and not 3rd week etc. etc. The patch should be
applied to all your media servers, you can also apply it to the clients, but
we haven't and it seems to be working ok.
However, just noticed you are on 3.4. I am on 4.5 Datacentre.  So not sure
if the same applies.  You'll have to check it out on their website.  We got
ours from Sun, the patch number NB_45_2_251283.Solaris.tar.

Success!

L.

Message: 1