Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: Killing/deleting hung jobs with NBU 4.5

2002-09-24 17:39:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: Killing/deleting hung jobs with NBU 4.5
From: anderson.david AT scrippshealth DOT org (Anderson, David)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 14:39:47 -0700
Sorry, I'm way behind in the list, but here you go...

I just latch on that you are having Status Code 50 errors.  I too am having
this particular error code during almost all Tape Duplications.  What I do
is manually reset the drive, then reboot the server.  Rebooting seems to be
the only way to get things working again.  I have an open case with Veritas
right now.  They acqnowledge that the error logs are capturing the codes,
but they can't duplicate it (so far).

Exactly WHEN do to get status 50's?

David Anderson
ScrippsHealth Information Services