Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: Density code for SDLT 160/320 GB

2002-09-24 17:59:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: Density code for SDLT 160/320 GB
From: anderson.david AT scrippshealth DOT org (Anderson, David)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 14:59:23 -0700
I didn't see any replies to your original message, but I'm also a little
behind in reading the list!

I'm far from an Expert on NBU (we are 4.5 right now), but I think that as
long as each "type" you use is unique to a particluar drive type, everything
works ok.  In other words, if you have regular DLT drives (80/40 Gb, or
whatever), and call them "DLT", then you have to use one of the other codes
for a different drive type.

Have you gotten any authorative replies to your question?

David Anderson
ScrippsHealth Information Services
anderson.david AT scrippshealth DOT org

Message: 2