Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NDMP errors in master after upgrading the Netapp.

2002-08-21 20:40:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NDMP errors in master after upgrading the Netapp.
From: MSyed AT xo DOT com (Syed, Mukarram)
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 19:40:17 -0500
Hi
I am getting the following error in the Netbackup Master server's
/var/adm/messages file every few minutes.  I am using NDMP to backup the
Network Appliance filer.  I did an Upgrade from 5.3.6R2 to 6.1.3R2 and I am
getting these errors since the upgrade.  I searched the mailing list
archives but could not find any suggestions.
My NDMP drive is up and my backups are working fine.

<master's hostname> avrd[9885]: ndmp_tape_open failed on device 8, result is
-10

Please Help.  Thanks in advance.

Mukarram Syed
UNIX Systems Administrator