Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Spontaneous Reboot during Backups

2002-08-21 20:41:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Spontaneous Reboot during Backups
From: shyamdayals AT yahoo DOT com (shyam)
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 17:41:48 -0700 (PDT)
We are ran into similar problem. Incremental backups
run fine but the fulls cause the server to reboot. Our
NT admins found that one of the drive(F: drive in our
case) is having permission problems. Once the backup
goes to the F: drive, it gives ton of error messages.
We are stil testing the problem

Shyam

--- "Glancey, John [NCSUS - NON J&J]"