Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Liar Liar Pants on Fire - Error 150

2002-03-25 12:39:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Liar Liar Pants on Fire - Error 150
From: larry.kingery AT veritas DOT com (Larry Kingery)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 12:39:12 -0500 (EST)
Check the error message again.  It changed between 3.2 and 3.4 or so.
The 4.5 version is below.

I'd check the problems log, bpbkar/bptm/bpbrm on the media server,
bprd on the master, in that order.

calvin% sudo bperror -S 150
termination requested by administrator
The process is terminating (or has terminated) as a direct result of a
request from an authorized user or process.

--
Larry Kingery
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines