Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Liar Liar Pants on Fire - Error 150

2002-03-25 12:27:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Liar Liar Pants on Fire - Error 150
From: Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com (Donaldson, Mark)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:27:52 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1D422.64712DC0

Several times now, I've gotten an error 150 (User termination) on my nightly
backups.  However, I know that nobody actually terminated the job.

This past night's were on filesystems directly (scsi) connected to the
master/media server so there should be no network or other communication
issues.

Is anybody else having this problem?  Know what to do?

-Mark

   Mark Donaldson - Sr. Systems Engineer
   Experian EMS - Denver Colorado
   Linux? Wasn't that the kid with the blanket?

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1D422.64712DC0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DISO-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Liar Liar Pants on Fire - Error 150</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Several times now, I've gotten an error 150 (User =
termination) on my nightly backups.&nbsp; However, I know that nobody =
actually terminated the job.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>This past night's were on filesystems directly (scsi) =
connected to the master/media server so there should be no network or =
other communication issues.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Is anybody else having this problem?&nbsp; Know what =
to do?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>-Mark</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT =
SIZE=3D2>---------------------------------------------------------------=
--------</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp; Mark Donaldson - Sr. Systems =
Engineer</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp; Experian EMS - Denver Colorado</FONT>
<BR><FONT =
SIZE=3D2>---------------------------------------------------------------=
--------</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp; Linux? Wasn't that the kid with the =
blanket?</FONT>
<BR><FONT =
</P>
<BR>