Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] WinError 5

2001-12-21 14:27:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] WinError 5
From: Jason.Ahrens AT telus DOT com (Jason Ahrens)
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 14:27:38 -0500
We'll run a test with this (next week), but this is really a sub-standard,
sub-optimal, and even unacceptable final solution. The whole purpose of the
'system' account is to be able to do stuff like this. If we h ave to
configure all NT systems to run NetBackup as an administrator, this is a
huge pain for password management.

Jason