Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Fragment size settings

2001-10-17 15:12:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Fragment size settings
From: Ken.Zufall AT ps.bellhowell DOT com (Zufall, Ken)
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 15:12:07 -0400
I've run into this problem before using Alexandria.  Format was cpio,
fragment size was 2.5GB or thereabout on Solaris 2.5.  When trying to
extract single files from the fragment I was unable to because of the size.

Ken Zufall
Work: 330.202.4113
Cell: 330.465.8113
Pager: 888.896.3272
E-page: 4403037243.8963272 AT pagenet DOT net