Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Veritas e-learning - other education materials

2001-07-10 14:28:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Veritas e-learning - other education materials
From: david AT xbpadm-commands DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 13:28:31 -0500
I've been in the process of writing one for the several months...however,
finding a publisher is quite a different task indeed.

;-)

David A. Chapa
Consulting Manager
DataStaff, Inc.
847 413 1144
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.xbpadm-commands.com