Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Veritas e-learning - other education materials

2001-07-10 13:34:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Veritas e-learning - other education materials
From: dday AT sous DOT com (Day, David)
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 12:34:47 -0500
Has anyone tried the e-learning products from Veritas?  The cost isn't bad
but I have experienced some inferior presentations on other subjects.  I
plan
on taking courses from Veritas for more advanced products but am still
in need of some foundation material since my only experience has been
with Legato.

I did find a very good O'Reilly book "Unix Backup & Recovery" by Curtis
Preston.  I'd also be interested in a book specific to Netbackup if you
happen to know of one, please let me know.

David Day