Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Using CAP/Mailslot and Netbackup 3.4

2001-02-08 17:26:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Using CAP/Mailslot and Netbackup 3.4
From: Brad Fisher P70142 p70142 AT email.mot DOT com
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 15:26:21 -0700
This is great! So what's the trick? I don't doubt you, but
we can't seem to be able to. Also, on page 346 of the 3.4
Media manager's sysadmin guide it specifically says you
cannot ... then there is the statement by Veritas tech support
today saying the same thing. I just checked the 3.2 manual ...
page 111 says the same thing ... only one tape at a time on an
eject.

Have you written some scripts using vmchange?

--
Bradley W. Fisher
Motorola IISG/Desktop Solutions UNIX systems consultant