Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Using CAP/Mailslot and Netbackup 3.4

2001-02-09 07:51:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Using CAP/Mailslot and Netbackup 3.4
From: Dennis Dwyer dfdwyer AT tecoenergy DOT com
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 07:51:36 -0500
If you fortunate enough to own BPVAULT, there is a bpinject script that comes
with that. I'm not aware of anything to eject, however, this new NBU Scripting
list server I recently subscribed to may have something. I'm looking.

Regards,
Dennis

Quote: "Time is not a test of the truth"
Translation: Just because you've always done it that way, doesn't make it right

Dennis F. Dwyer
Enterprise Storage Manager
Tampa Electric Company

(813) 225-5181  - Voice
(813) 275-3599  - FAX

Visit our corporate website at www.tecoenergy.com

>>> David Stringer <std AT telusplanet DOT net> 02/08/01 04:15PM >>>
Hi People,

We are using Netbackup 3.4 and a StorageTek 9740 tape library. There
doesn't seem to be anyway through the netbackup gui to add/remove tapes
to the library through the 12 tape CAP/mailslot on the library. Would
there be anyscripts that would accomplish this, or is anyone aware of
how to do it through the gui ?

Thanks,
David Stringer
std AT telusplanet DOT net