Networker

Re: [Networker] Scanning NDMP tapes

2011-06-27 16:33:10
Subject: Re: [Networker] Scanning NDMP tapes
From: jee <jee AT ERESMAS DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 21:32:21 +0100
Hi bingo,

The windows device was shown with the scanner command only.
The recovery command as run afterwards and its output shows a netapp device.

I dont think that Marcelo explained where the tape was mounted when the
nsrndmp_recover ran. I have to guess it was on the NDMP device because  Nw
didn't complain about storage node and devices configuration, but I have no
clear evidence of that.

I did ask for the client configuration (which would show the storage nodes
configurations ) to undersand that output better but that information has not
been provided.

jee