Networker

[Networker] Scanning NDMP tapes

2011-06-27 16:16:37
Subject: [Networker] Scanning NDMP tapes
From: bingo <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 13:15:48 -0700
Hello guys,

sorry for the confusion. No bad intention at all - i just want to keep the info
as short as possible.

Repeating a message does not really add some value in my eyes but of course it
addresses the facts better. In the future, i think it's better to at least
address the recipient clearer.

Once again, the obvious fact is that Marcelo is using a Windows tape drive for
NDMP recoveries. An this will not work.