Networker

Re: [Networker] Backup Progress Status

2009-02-12 11:10:17
Subject: Re: [Networker] Backup Progress Status
From: Davina Treiber <Davina.Treiber AT PEEVRO.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 14:43:38 +0000
Warden, Kim wrote:
Greetings,

Is there a way to see the progress status of a scheduled backup job,
like a percentage done, or even a window that shows the total scheduled
for backup so that we can then figure it out based on what's showing as
completed so far?  We'd like to know how much is left to backup while
waiting for a backup to complete.

Using Legato 7.2 for Solaris.

Doesn't the group details window of nwadmin show you this?