Networker

[Networker] media database recovery amd to sparc.

2009-02-15 08:14:44
Subject: [Networker] media database recovery amd to sparc.
From: backup <backup AT ZWEISTRA DOT NL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 14:05:51 +0100
Hi my question is a simple one.

We have a vmware client solaris 10 with networker 7.4.3 running in an amd
chipset.
We now have the physical machine and want to use the media database of the
virtual one.
The physical machine is a Sun T2000 sparc witho also solaris 10 and
networker 7.4.3 on there.

Question is : if we only need the media database is it in this case
restorable or will we still run into trouble due to the little endian /big
endian issue.