Networker

[Networker] Downgrade from v7.3.3 to v7.3.2

2007-08-30 14:09:28
Subject: [Networker] Downgrade from v7.3.3 to v7.3.2
From: Librado Pamintuan <LPamintuan AT REGINA DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 12:04:08 -0600
I would like to get you opinion, comments, remarks and expert advise regarding
this plan.

Due to a reporting issue on cloning/staging, which EMC Tech. support is still
working on, I am planning to downgrade my Networker server from v7.3.3 to
v7.3.2 and will see if  resolves the issue.

Details of the issue:
While cloning/staging savesets from disk to tape, the actual amount of savesets
saved to tapes is not exactly showing up on the message window as well as the
number of  savesets done.

thanks in advance,

Librado Pamintuan
Technical Support Analyst II
Information Systems Div.
Operations Group
City of Regina

Phone:          (306) 777-7573
General Fax: (306) 777-6804
eFax:             (306) 546-6002
eMail:            lpamintuan AT regina DOT ca

DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the addressee and
may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged material. Any
unauthorized review, distribution or other use of or the taking of any action
in reliance upon this information is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete or destroy this message and any copies.