Networker

Re: [Networker] BAD MAIL

2007-08-29 15:26:46
Subject: Re: [Networker] BAD MAIL
From: Kyle Oliver <k_f_o AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 12:22:12 -0700
Here is one....

>From Aneerdashab64 Wed Aug 29 07:22:16 2007
Date:         Wed, 29 Aug 2007 07:22:16 -0700
Sender: EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
From: Aneerdashab64 <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
Subject: Re: [Networker] NMC recieving error connecting to another host
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU

----- Original Message ----
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 1:35:44 PM

On Aug 29, 2007, at 12:23 PM, Roberta Gold wrote:

> Why am I receiving mail from the EMC NetWorker discussion list with
> PORNO links with valid NetWorker subject lines????

Roberta, I manage that list. Please send me one of those messages and
include the FULL header. It is essential that you include the full
header. Once I receive that info, I will investigate. Note that I
have not received any such message, so I suspect the list is being
spoofed.

--
Stan Horwitz
Temple University

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: The information contained in this e-mail,
including attachments, is the confidential information of, and/or is
the property of, Temple University. The information is intended for
use solely by the individual or entity named in the e-mail. If you
are not an intended recipient or you received this in error, then any
review, printing, copying, or distribution of any such information is
prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and
then delete this e-mail from your system.